If you are interested in this tour: contact us
- Arrival at Milan Malpensa airport and transfer to the Ricci Curbastro farm, in the hilly region of Franciacorta. Visit to the Agricultural and Wine Museum, wine tasting in the cellar and light lunch.
- Transfer to Peschiera del Garda and check-in at the hotel. Later visit to the Le Morette winery with boat trip and tasting on Lake Garda.
- Dinner and return to the hotel for overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the Canavese area at the Orsolani winery, tasting and light lunch.
- Transfer to the city of Turin, check-in at the hotel and free time / guided tour to admire the city of Savoy.
- Dinner at a renowned restaurant in the city center, return to the hotel and overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the Langhe region. Arrival at Barolo and visit of the “Bric Cenciurio” cellar. Lunch in typical Osteria with traditional Piedmontese cuisine and free time to visit the village with a visit to the “Corkscrew Museum”.
- Transfer to the town of La Morra, short stop at the Cappella del Barolo and visit and tasting at the “Mauro Molino” Winery.
- Transfer to the city of Alba, check-in at the hotel. Free time for city tours, dinner in restaurant and return to hotel for overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel, then transfer to the town of Monforte d’Alba at the “Manzone” winery for visits and tastings.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant of the area
- Transfer to a famous farm in the area where you can see the different stages for the production of cheese typical of the region.
- Transfer to the “Giacomo Fenocchio” winery for a visit and tasting.
- Return to the city of Alba for dinner and overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the town of Barbaresco.
- Cooking class activity at a local company and lunch at the same.
- Transfer to the “La Spinona” winery for a visit and tasting.
- Transfer to the city of Asti and check-in at the hotel.
- Dinner in a restaurant in the city center and overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the “Tenuta San Mauro” for a visit and tasting in the cellar.
- Later transfer to the municipality of Canelli (Moscato d’Asti DOCG) and lunch at a typical inn for a traditional lunch.
- Visit to one of the so-called “Underground Wine Cathedrals”.
- Return to the city of Asti for free time / guided tour to discover the beauties of the city.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Following a chance to spend a day relaxing in one of the many facilities that host a SPA, scattered in the hills of this region. Possibility of adding a light lunch to the wellness day inside the structure itself. Alternatively, possibility to carry out various outdoor activities: from the horseback ride in the hills to the different walks possible along the many scenic paths of the area.
- Return to the city of Asti for dinner and overnight.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Then, transfer to the “Tenuta Santa Caterina” for a visit to the winery and tasting.
- Lunch in a local restaurant and departure for Milan Malpensa airport.