If you are interested in this tour: contact us
- Arrival at Rome Fiumicino airport. Transfer to the town of Montefalco and visit to the “Bocale” winery, tasting and light lunch.
- Transfer to “La Casa del Cioccolato Perugina”, a few kilometers from the center of Perugia where you can take a guided tour through the Historical Museum and the laboratory of this Italian excellence.
- Later check-in at the hotel in Perugia, dinner in a typical restaurant and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Transfer to “La Talosa” in Montepulciano village.
- Visit the cellar and wine tasting.
- Lunch in Montepulciano.
- Transfer to “Pinino winery” in Montalcino, visit of the cellar and tasting.
- Check in in a Hotel or B&B in Montalcino and dinner.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Transfer to Florence and full day dedicated to the guided tour of the city.
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in the city center with the possibility of eating the typical Fiorentina steak.
- Transfer to “Tenuta di Artimino” winery and check-in at the hotel of the estate.
- Visit of the winery and dinner at the Tenuta restaurant with the wines of Tenuta Artimino.
- Breakfast at the hotel and check-out. Transfer to “Casa Sola winery”, visit and tasting. Typical lunch in a local restaurant and departure for Rome Fiumicino airport.